Re: [Anima] (pointer to prior technical discussions on docs) Re: Charter draft 8...

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Fri, 05 September 2014 00:58 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com>, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, "anima@ietf.org" <anima@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 00:58:42 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.98.145]
Subject: Re: [Anima] (pointer to prior technical discussions on docs) Re: Charter draft 8...

Hi, Rene and all,

There is another draft - "Network Configuration Negotiation Problem Statement and Requirements"
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-03

It gives the detail analysis why we need a generic negotiation protocol, why the existing protocols do not fit, and describes a generic negotiation behavior model, which document [3] follows.

Best regards,

Sheng