Re: [Anima] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-anima-rfc8366bis-05.txt

Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ca> Wed, 25 January 2023 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1674681683; bh=fdzmvU1eXrPV+gLRB6P1uZYvUgr/1YvBbZrnIVjB4cw=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=dr0wCd3KVb2VP91VjhC0HZpxXHxS3DfNBZkI5JF6gvPs9yyIydL25MymRTKNjkJHv /j+mFut2qXyHXdgimhED6ydupfycAfNQevaZGpv4Glp2N802zSfm5yJwa3LSVPjTn5 oQlotFmuXI0Ma/A+MbBYq8jLc2FFWr9pY+VIMaNC3l1OAYDKfSNV8/Y0xdhMEtxWH5 2/6WYeKEx4/M6QlNBR6VwUTJSDE+7+0qm82aSXXxRAXGyqsfdJBJMjf4I5KqoTaJKX JRBCuE63ykxc77xnvW43RR+cLe4WvP5CPhlTIkax1UiyFQHIBJGRjb0l1YpiejFmJQ YR+UzXMkIqSiQ==