Re: [Anima] Concerns on Anima pre-WG status and potential directions to address these (Re: Notes from the ANIMA Call Today)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 25 September 2014 07:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=80532; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1411631781; x=1412841381; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=6ytRKkr3G+yMpwn59gslTYfPmmig3ELxDTdC0nHn/6k=; b=H1flDejUrXJyJe/TXuidSmgMO4QknG+fWLP3+4FgL9JzxElohDCy43IB BVFn7WDE1Y7psKoABOBp6KPlU6Sb7VcSGDMxpPMbjuwHGctfoYS7wpdyv NHeauAMu3PJjpqfzcByhMum1k2ZHST9j3hptbccFQ1xALzoWV1RUu34jM U=;