Re: [Anima] Call for Volunteer - ANIMA signaling design team

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 30 April 2015 20:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sZPOQtrqQ21q93aVUrLHLsdoHvmDAL7vPI66AbTWFfc=; b=kuNt8SU9jfLaBHKID1xa0RI6UE/bEjjx+esMYUUXiYpoSVPru4wh+RCWnmcReGBQ67 hsnInHpxxVRrgAHuGFHb95XHDscmOdk3DxQr9nm7SNGnYHyiNg2pt0zHhRuS6XAWh4YQ 8Ki4ydw8bfl7T4jzVjYA+oXBlnEbfnFOJTzYmzegOu0xw1B1ZJfSiRajvAe1FfztdClV NMz8KIn/06DhDon0MHvgrwB5VPX7AKK+MMXkAjAPrSN2r3kznPIp8iNlcoztrsPMKZAv BEJU8KPxx/0IfmwLT+UrwEG77tGCfOtK1ihonR9llu7c0ZpPAevKX5MI2xLsmv8b5d7X 6RmA==