Re: [Anima] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-28

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Wed, 16 October 2019 19:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+3YvdDGINQXZbw3/AP1V+z61W+jgUY0aNfbavWebm9Y=; b=UBrrjoH0rFGfy6GNj2KKW2vf6inUd9XalZD4aLF3nNOkKgBgvgWuUrE37SUqwT+86G tehD+D62fKCsjgln0DnndZIKXx7Cd+8+EH4dw/gG/Z/veT1uTgimhPEw0lp5trXeiv9O IoD4Kc1JBIwvoEg9nN9BOb/2Jtg/It5tioZ2jBbmiz8cItj+BuanlcBSzc0JBk0HWCE1 yLNv3H9j1SDe7KdQRgrCQ5CdhOzMd9Tj7GL4uuFGS+ZExeFzjgFgidbOaU1FPTdx98H5 WhJi57jLrVCjgnwQdy3MbqewuKbmH+NkNqtr08mbb3Nmx+dMkiX/eRdr0qZ53scEVj+5 YsJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+3YvdDGINQXZbw3/AP1V+z61W+jgUY0aNfbavWebm9Y=; b=YT6Jr4y9UtR6qy/O2eQw/jrwSAOiXOHGkfGz2h6OAnWZQpKC7DSeNczqvZOff581aL gag3UG96ZdjReXKk8zmXKME3Kh+LEQnYvizHs1h/c48l6Qlj3cwL2NFUQYHlYo0d3IQ2 qXmv96nwKuFwBDp5VEoYgG96r1BgytE1ZHMyjhCxdgwIesXD35N+NPpd5sVEgKdzUUI9 +qu2CjYfr4xL2xP8k2LT/PVdECNgsrBKI/wKxCTKv+DBkVOSj+fyrn6d4HOM+v6GAifj rr33uvcPxNMGQrWnEDbTRM9pnyE7ciL+vlvbCAuF1kaunwpXO+m/A8Um+hHVuJdNg9I4 veUQ==