Re: [Anima] draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher discovery questions

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Thu, 07 April 2022 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1649347776; bh=Uxs9asemMoIUFtt5DeS0uiicpqqUqibWDDB75gzydyY=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=78hclC5v0W/lwNr+/oT/8n+kjLmUmx07WTucKtcObAl4cayH5jdiDiu4TZgoabVw5 MtZrhqmW0GuhefRaSHGWAcLg3zLbjDzyZiygE3NLpSvUnFhQv3NpqfRYKpIQ61kZvO GBTIKFUvIeu4gZufoczPfFjd1+u/iyiawQ+HcYSXgkFzSXtPk6FiDP5SsoUdVrFA9I 6goq3MHri5/FnXnn73luDVxnEkYwT0w/NPwcHs5LA5ruVhgG9GwkIgH/OuyP1wiuxF zE+GVxntqiPLTnoyxIAie7nbadWLpf/1hwXT/9GlBVMoAiV+0rDq5cVIfCy+mR3pxG MjLghaMuT1CMQ==