Re: [Anima] Homogeneous vs. heterogeneous trust domains (Re: What elements of IETF ANIMA can be used for I2NSF?)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 30 October 2014 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=y0X/Iha+jRyw4vqRV4OX1ShnnqYHbjCFh0IJ6XXdcGk=; b=MG0YIVeYTaLk6YGm0TUgYQJzKkQvl58DtJnnkos9CSXLkDTuFadYoAkre4fOwO0777 DfsWvisFSR/g/qfmYeDb6D25xvCM1GMnzIViMchI+JYCwEikQqtkeH19nMueMlzrx7St jzQmeqLLYevKpV9h6nnbPl15jnMQ2fofrsQPrDO+nHjdIHsPnM7nRtoJq2XXWUOX/tat Krm1RXtbMc1uOu9IgUzu9ny5Bfmj+5qa8QiafyMlPijol3jE5rqSBp8M24I/Iep3KxwO Zq8UOxpsNwq70NtX7Ons0L73mHmJBBdELPf7FmFfkgVkgzCpvweCwTN0rFXU0kjBkqna +e4A==