Re: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-bernardos-anima-fog-monitoring-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 13 March 2019 01:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4scpR5vg23O7L2MEJ+qOeJrczBizZ4ous4Nzt/+lREE=; b=mVtCvNe55oOkfIiIKPeI97zodk2qWmFpRCDo/B6xayQzWKCTSDNCnlDAaOZlSpamT1 Uf8GTC3a7i0irzAhN/FCHz1e448KaT+Qpq7641Ydum/Z1FF/7fNVvGjp5KGxCi0DXHyC ECwQr255WKc8AtMxJ7YHt27WJatwN7H7eCoX01xauOKgpwJm75x5LcPokvu3tjPn6Zrb ZSUcv0LrKeB2UZ76SB1IlMQKDo7nkCCoSY3cKyBLfH4kmij5bL6UPczFYmvi8uEbVLA9 yRdRu8ASBpb5Pvj1ewYql4Ef/lq2F1CuKrQ1J2MQO6IIAuFw++INq1L47Z/WbFUedM/R qqAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4scpR5vg23O7L2MEJ+qOeJrczBizZ4ous4Nzt/+lREE=; b=WmrJ9k0DQScOfI3LJu16NncB8kzGMcWEnRCoJNvOazIIE7YL4cNFXfpiXg+NDoXdsb qDZDJhmZM+GgonXrfhCrQUVRDcsrMyWDNzXoyZfuqIeYHU5bJsMEvsdBU9fMG0wmOlcO C87JHvzRLc4CVTJz+LPPyY1idsoOebYtzVzvgjUQoB0UU7kjyvlSdG8hl2DDdnOndJeW Y4zt3ju1dzl30uergSRDu+p4syE0tVVc8deouprkH+EeBCmg/l6VQTeB8EvPVbsB/Aez jgGkltZKcBC9gZukkZHVasnX0F09WTwnkipJqVR3vvD/zhxSvLepa4EWpz+J0j0l3qhW wT2A==