Re: [Anima] Call for agenda ANIMA @ IETF 96, Berlin, Germany

Laurent Ciavaglia <Laurent.Ciavaglia@nokia-bell-labs.com> Fri, 01 July 2016 15:37 UTC

To: "anima-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <anima-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "anima@ietf.org" <anima@ietf.org>
From: Laurent Ciavaglia <Laurent.Ciavaglia@nokia-bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:36:14 +0200
Subject: Re: [Anima] Call for agenda ANIMA @ IETF 96, Berlin, Germany

Dear Sheng and Toerless, ANIMA WG,

We kindly ask for the following time slots:

_Slot #1_
     -Name of time slot: Autonomic Functions Coordination By The Example.
     -Name of draft(s): draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination-01,
draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function-01
     -Time requested: minimum 20 minutes (we need to run through the
example to make the demonstration useful)
     -Presenter name(s): Laurent Ciavaglia, Pierre Peloso.
     -Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
     accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
     status update): The presentation will show how AF interactions
(e.g. conflicts) are identified and resolved with concrete examples,
mapped to the ANIMA components and outline new requirements. The goal is
to expose the importance of coordination as a special role ASA and the
need to define the appropriate mechanism/specifications to support it
efficiently in the ANIMA framework.

_Slot #2_
     -Name of time slot: Autonomic Functions Life-cycle and Management.
     -Name of draft(s): draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function-01
     -Time requested: 15 minutes
     -Presenter name(s): Laurent Ciavaglia, Pierre Peloso.
     -Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
     accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
     status update): The presentation proposes a life-cycle for
autonomic functions and describes what common management components are
needed to support the deployment and operation of autonomic functions in
the ANIMA framework, and how they could be mapped wrt. the ANI.

_Slot #3_
     -Name of time slot: ANIMA Intent Policy.
     -Name of draft(s): draft-du-anima-an-intent-03
     -Time requested: 10 minutes (+enough time to discuss with the WG
about way forward)
     -Presenter name(s): One of the I-D authors.
     -Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
     accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
     status update): Update on the definition and use of Intent in the
ANIMA framework and discuss way forward.

Thanks, best regards, Laurent.