Re: [apps-discuss] [IANA #900093] Re: draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 19 April 2016 20:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=rHotYzoLklvbH/ZKoW6gnNjHJSX5EaVOsPCCL4A0u0s=; b=mJCFEGsnMdL6zWOlA/6IJyRbMJqc3eym+5LS6jchEEehR0wOYabo6eNu+CnYylGInB gul6Bb+iz8PXlii7jOmnKjdYTaHdj0ZwqKJM4reqtSCr7t3osf5oxGnd5ickWPxIpbnE A2nS3VtDSxWSos0UoaTj3zJJbFLOkTDnv3scEw0Gx1E7QCfBfEe2BvaYEFfSqeqZF4pq hfQQH5K/PbXH85y1C4DOMmddGAnDnXmIJqfDKgABHWC+CIjMHlgm5pBuhKz46akx7uR3 OcTiJeattn0QmZqfcE/YJ8EYVaJNv2NhHzOKwLzf5LPn+Z8W0YtM3L7UaQvCmNlehORX IKog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=rHotYzoLklvbH/ZKoW6gnNjHJSX5EaVOsPCCL4A0u0s=; b=Edq4YOvLAw4bIiUFURwFm41ta4MY7c5Olnh+aAmEbowVzl/3uoYYTfhXxVfNInleHh 5wjnkPS5dqt8VDqib+TrGNOsoTLPwnywmrwrHuJbKQGWQifEvScilL2PlYQH2fesNZlx R0UdxERh+y1vzxNfCmFZ8eQZdlXsV+liLpfhm9mt+EHYTKjJoVx1rrbNga2u5VYSmFG8 E/5NQNTcsfkut9CTvxx8ejp3nH6EZpJcODImGO7iPwyNqr6G9D1IXWr6FdlSP9J1Aogg TH1EqUPnszWe0nFxq7eVLD04ZX35pHxY95EQwU65UkPrCEC4CLzaf50J2NSm7jRuSIBR vd7w==