Re: [apps-discuss] using the name "simple web discovery" to replace the name "webfinger"?

Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us> Mon, 11 June 2012 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PSS7XVyECwhHYLPAEOz7gMA6u+hkUhYubpkslXSyCUk=; b=zXqmYLUxNAJb9PPKdpJ+hYPe70dlORjQW+9qn+1Vq3laXIDc6AzQCirhDvLqUKnNNM 9CnU8KFdNG0+6dwWGPHAPjGIx7ldtQ0FKb8BIUNrBWgCsM+G8GWwOubpiRGZXeWSB8U8 8NvtgVvVb+oV3obDSpxGNamPOI5OdAQ8/IzohdD/viNOaqdzJ3rDGQgPUhIZUHlCqDiW 54R2ilA7+yU6lzAXOpOV75zzjodgFuA230K+p+xUD5Cb6kRPptwEc39AL7pdYOxujlEV 3qTQ+EmJt7vu0c0bQXCZbA/hIHzi+Ej+D1tdf2PPp/fzwkBsVHys1IDXE97/X2p5vbBa 9jBQ==