Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-05.txt> (A NULL MX Resource Record for Domains that Accept No Mail) to Proposed Standard

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sun, 03 August 2014 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3434; t=1407084313; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=72J1CX+ ZTAk7vNHc5ifPiZfJC8wO2/FxWH5biqARv0c=; b=aVqYDkm9r27q9qfOgQTnp8v AKSzl8IhbR2gM6fMXmWgWKXNMediXMZZ4Qn1bxmWVmUn4M3yhvmTj41E5ykG0+cq kLUFIFNIw/dZym6AyR5Eay16JRbFNesKAas4dwwLSmVdQUTmN+Hs8HdcuR18kxOk VSjQzvZ37QPOeRubNIcM=