Re: [apps-discuss] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-09

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=LhoXC6rh4G2EAQOENjujQQie8BaMRtRK89lx2CzPRJw=; b=vBAval7/vJg4qXzC6f2BvagkvlIcMgHYVNssX9d0KICruFA7JG2EEqf39BzeN/LkGS 0Yl5Eh8SgGbewPmI2JlUBTTaATQ5WvCstj/aUHrKeLDVrlPa+cWTUCBOzesZH2y6ZO3o F6LCcOxg58noMHn1YMiJdj0shUtC7IBVS7RM52iNV702KR5iC8VOnwDu6vSiAkD6qybu URUun3uH2sSFtvE/XktaxqsJK2I4BQK8zkBPeWBlaWhPnQDxHuyrFc5ho0sPLbb1w5im idcrqlqH/9mfg7a/mRdLuiJR7AryRymBb7FKEROmn33QI+j0Nd0jok3iIAd7X36rnv0+ 6++g==