Re: [apps-discuss] FW: I-D Action: draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-06.txt

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Mon, 18 June 2012 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1340032430; bh=5S8yCzsjK4vP/YltcjVRcWXg+1iRAI1HLgtTsZxVLpY=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lLRrZa/sNHBUpNEKQnJOQOfG1SbAz1MFoOnotXaQSDh/kZQMmqVBhfgysLWgvS2u8 QPEKDvX0e3jlH642PneYHEjZo1Oz+FamTOcrE2uNcuNFaG/BXRcZ8Y1Eo93Sy0ZqZj CgyJiB5bRXHpmv4q5LeFzjlFemzw2ZPgrJjYOh0M=