Re: [apps-discuss] Device Classification

Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us> Fri, 28 October 2011 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GgkrW66BsH6N8YmjfDKt8sS15834tLbhhp02cu+Pp84=; b=JdHvtTqd23+ZsU0UV4UG+RcC3WCbLwi2fBeq+RVj57zR7/TRlmZyDZLtdsn5tzY2Se E47MY5R0mkVoWHT1glpnFeo8IO3fWhKd39Djgg/QFfzSnh7DTZYWrMlr3snfYjkNHvj2 +uTwcwBJjqC6w4yuG2ao5azUO259BK80ZmZW4=