Re: [apps-discuss] WG adoption for draft-martin-authentication-results-tls ?

Franck Martin <franck@peachymango.org> Tue, 11 November 2014 00:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=peachymango.org; s=61F775A4-4A7F-11E4-A6BB-61E3068E35F6; t=1415664213; bh=t9BN48VwAkhppF7qsSiKh6VG1+ItBOvrIZ4t2tzQUuY=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fT29JLCdowoT0N86NhR0LcXmtrDxWqq67CrIU1iwEMery1rGi3YnOGPqwGls2Jj6C bx0Fd6dD8yjaEUmQQXxQS1XtUIrD0ZO2SlupmSmjaZCZLUDmv6wQrT05jWU3PWJNSD iG82++OFhsPHuOMz8XfQJnWS5idSYEwXTE30w2gY=