Re: [apps-discuss] AppsArea topics for IETF81

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 06 July 2011 16:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=D5aeuHc/quVUTudGUajKpPqKZjMEyXPODew2wZjyUMQ=; b=GMsenbC0TZ0BSFhMnt8WjA87RXBP+w0RvIyVrd/gae3pxZ+cUWPn1HK2khFOo9oIMS WV8ILiuhKmr2Lt7rI137gLjtDGdqFzGmvMXCl+LKvNbo/gYrmBs0z++fKRsaLKIB4urL lOKyvUU6sFrVXIVxanFVRuPcvaePR0mLbskCo=