[apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-04.txt

Sean Leonard <dev+ietf@seantek.com> Fri, 08 July 2016 19:51 UTC

To: "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
From: Sean Leonard <dev+ietf@seantek.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:50:55 -0700
Cc: dispatch@ietf.org
Subject: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-04.txt

Hi apps-discuss and dispatch:

We present the latest version of CBOR Tags and Techniques. Version-03
added the stuff listed in the title. Based on (rather limited but
pointed) feedback, version-04 mainly revised the title and the abstract
so that it more accurately reflects the current contents.

For dispatch@: "what shall we do with it?"

And for apps-discuss@: "what do you think of it?"

Regards,

Sean

PS As stated in the -03 announcement, the details of Sections 6 and
onwards were mostly written by me, so you can (politely) flame on me
rather than both of us if you have concerns or feedback on that material.