Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call for HTML5 in the W3C

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2011 04:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iFZq0RQCRu4mh9QjioAHEWsXYidfuu3KDRgNSAnmHsQ=; b=S3CS3cEDTXHySiPz8ZAGdqL89CXPEKnTN09Yt32HmMekHgE2meVHlyRRPA9PoFMBHg 4Pmt40N+x6YcvL9/qcnjrhx0+P/I+NPMQBrvrTvN+4t45nOj0JIG+In9iDT4lrox8slW 0SYaJY8x7b40Amr2xq6oqGTVlKrZJjkgDSJ4I=