Re: [apps-discuss] The webfinger and the acct: scheme documents

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 03 July 2012 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LeGna87KD5BTuSbBX2NKQbY5/xOLRnES79YAbKOrTss=; b=q+UCDR9tWqDcewxaoS9rtDBWPERpne21RYTNuNZFC3FJJSZ+x+X+wiMRMN2R4bJ7PG ImPRlRmzURz//dUkFMT30y/j2RZeCoCSmlYc1yUYDq05bi6e/ko4W0qNdaaMGAnzbbJK qN1rnlK2PIfOnMB7nXvY3DqqQFoymSJZ+9LZNEmBnXBoJiypCLOlhM2OEVlEs9bc6yR8 LyFEXb577DmNyle2C7TEfLozHlTLB8apH9/EL6oF5QzAosAioySv1oEKPz+GlN2V9eLM Ql/F3fwPHTF+VhwA35m8rvR8YWA9EKVLLDslbRKsufkk+p6l0U40leRnA5bXFcY12ymt 8yaw==