Re: [apps-discuss] [Uri-review] New version of tn3270 draft

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sun, 28 November 2010 10:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=npf/dMeMiN+HaRfBhcfErgLEkwudrpagZgHcxzKapYM=; b=hC0CF5kzB7tvpBQV66me89496B80XaDGGwcpljdLRF5Nl6tXMwt3fJWs4RnCVsWPjU mYj78bQx/oxm7iYmJE/MSdJMPXBiCq7bO5/KRMMh3lU1NnuGO+1UcSR3Ri4SLQ8OF2wZ AsjZV3lsdobawfalsgOjEh8gguKKhNNKVtJ1U=