Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-mile-rfc6046-bis-03

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Sun, 11 December 2011 20:35 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, IETF Apps Discuss <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:37:18 +0100
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=7/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.12.11.194215:17:7.586, ip=86.177.208.97, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, __ANY_URI, __CP_URI_IN_BODY, BODY_SIZE_4000_4999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS