Re: [apps-discuss] WebFinger Discussion Points

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 03 May 2012 13:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1336051467; bh=oGO6LPXRvXbPzUuam/vDBu12TKAr17XIMQH5RblhSSA=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type; b=IB4R7r8iMW4sD6I5zLu0Ub9z5hLu3jtwi14bL31fr9fEH313b5j0KtNf3UgThHdV8 szEdi1Ri9ZgEQiC18n0XsqKqwO4plQ+19HH5CWwqenhhBITIBii1MyedSYEWixVe4Y sdcsn+vSP8/B/kqr9gL/XCxqxXPqgvNfYhRkRxpE=