Re: [apps-discuss] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 24 June 2014 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QCL9khtnanDAh68JJn2sHWrqgUn7iBH9IqkurXS90Zg=; b=bRvi1RLgC4XEodlkOB8ugN3FjW8sYh/0WO3SdlDu/tQVgd7Rctt6cXpE9aT5P1E0pK NPqUtjVsD91AVBVhzb2fwZNVibKypjT+l6VQQOvoIeTpD9O0PPUqZfeK5qrBeShUV3Tz nNbp2+PCXKrpvDHe10gprajF5iWBYLYM04B7/DGUkrJ1kR6yfpLGZIGwYu36UePLZ4xD DR2Pg/jZagZ16x1TvGiWZQvMybdLVb9PU6mcQ+xaZTqamH3qQ2/vxQ154qwU6a3nX3Dc p9Tpb0uXCJDkFxPF/NXTRWrD6ChF4g6xRDgEfH7RUIJd8FQ0ql5e6bTfGixB/Zof9+1y hsNA==
References: <20140623184900.17262.22283.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <53A88421.60701@rename-it.nl> <CAHbuEH458e6eLZvF6OZUirVsrSaAbPGPj7GvsgX9tXdaU2X5_w@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJLUePy5aRnm-fcrpuxdq6j61sNpc-zKtT73C7ZTyeF3WQ@mail.gmail.com> <53A8A7C5.80102@qti.qualcomm.com> <CALaySJ+Pa76JzPWZpstrDodVt1JzUZnNrwbBuZJqkMc8rknqcw@mail.gmail.com> <300281C7-B2DE-4419-984E-02F08EE32191@gmail.com> <CALaySJJcfDurV5DSRB+D2ag-UFMWQECWoYm6_FYVarSVDZm9FQ@mail.gmail.com> <8D7155B0-BC65-43A3-BE35-CB0CA702A358@gmail.com> <53A98428.106@qti.qualcomm.com>