Re: [apps-discuss] APPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-05

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 11 January 2016 19:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=qy/CUEA8eKFKv4G+oY7IyrdRj5/H86BVdsDZD7g/7wo=; b=jTR5LERC+d6WrzHfKyU2qQ2YIGbwOXVSjs8ZQKLlpYXv4LU9sql0tkVFXbwVPC+wFJ IRgwDbtGoKkWwaiq5CfIYBjQ4WlNf4AiovxiiShyT+ChcGflEL4MOgJqnkETUUnuidkq I20V8c7a9WCfZ36utb++w3/xmbBJQmMocq52hzCFqDiaptNY8jy+Q7UTtWA27KIMRzpp TxvdA0hcl5bjvJXIh5CB6iXCcYEzJoUV8J0qM0BvVNh+fICPLkjvtQ8wNs7dj0os6+zi hqpyRcWytEExQ5eZ0CUq1qYuOzy1DxZZr2fuzFlthOLvGMF8AQNRKxUeaQyLmgEo952q I6Pg==