Re: [apps-discuss] SRV and service discovery, draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-04

James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> Sun, 25 November 2012 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=5vdH5+9F8j7yguD3vEgpZOAwX9CAQP/QOUhe4MfM2cc=; b=Q9RD0UQaSeRTKgFBDpit4oAW0gU1HJNUEBUbqv+PiG62CfI+yTTxXXFXKmFNl5JChf hAPQlAWJ22K7lWLgoKBzr4vGKsP+2kiq9D9dtBphtftIhcSAoFB8jGhT+/3yNJ8aBB3M Wwc2862e/EMbxF7VrHKaZKPFVmAVCOXF94gcCxYoIo6kjAXNeSffMgp2kcIbaT9FdpAK 9LOQaWgKnmUKXaO2NxYdLXWQWwYbBmJhWWUBe58CNKKQQA+quY6mmXqcNxlwkftI5vFD R9ohS0SwYwakiMTTOz5cNJX1qjatc6c28PPxAg1doXK++SEBi1SMpwucaa4DjTJ4rtJe McwQ==