Re: [apps-discuss] WebFinger Draft Updated - draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-01

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Sat, 20 October 2012 23:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=VIe4xX4uEJo1nhYTtWexZlj24pnqKK5PnVyHyyYEhb0=; b=xCoxlblhwCoUiiznYZWHd/7Z8NP12fT9XKZ2TcCz1nCFB6aPl9Ihj8sc72HptpiFSu /4AgMotm2jDcjeoQDsZTqmrWwPsA9lLr+4RTKg45G+ahEOC7xqbdB5WfvBkRZA7ya2K9 W2q86DUyCl2fwnaMh/QsDPNVkXfX2tm2O9SDvOfUVCtt6CoFvLzbmK3mk9aXRD4G5qkk U8Qz3r93rvDLqPOU0NFq8EYcPD2wnspJpVuPWVmh0YaN8F+sNFYCDCvhA3tCbRb+8Uk5 A2cveQVNk3ETRItL7hElWT3iuhSnSKWXolW8RMqqrHpN5uQcrx/IcByfKhXGy3naA97f ZMtA==