Re: [apps-discuss] Webfinger goals doc

Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us> Fri, 30 November 2012 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=sxepqz8mXrT2hpv+W3Xsy8r/CwGGnKXE3EMxh7kguaw=; b=F4c7tRvz85z+KWlDTtQHNGGGzfwwDoHzLrLVKD8Mq1+ohdN4xqa63NnHcR9j4KFcQJ W2QG48lE3Jxr5NGZKCEenkLF0My8PJZRlpxsU4emR6lbzfE0+QkBNPEkBi3KF8eWk16q RjUSG3RRbgPiSZYv6dDQlxBf4VmoHZxZDUwKokZVuVyUFzh8Xp8Ynf1HKwBvtG21eo40 +PUw5n4utTH8Ss7c4Tm8QYfI2GuGPGPjAPVv+MCgFL345EBgvAfkAcDYfsy7m4urbGR+ TVetNSot1vwqknPT4vz0WwUAL3V8uK7ZdKB4BfT1wRgMIrYbW/l64YfoVCuJVi51f27n 0XpQ==