Re: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-03.txt

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 15 March 2015 05:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=pZAOYa2ycgJ9wtHVX9TY1fr4LJakxlO4qX/kPGr+aJ0=; b=WiNzUcgS5Up+nRL8wNCmoOhlOLP1+uS7sg1/x64yi8h+aeKeTZTCYwNzBbWArdyhAj 3Lh7IMgMqGrQooj+M+ViC6LyyFHe1mVSHwGIEQQEMmazgi8W1HvDNEoRvu062WwVDNkV xPDZ2G3IwXKt+NyUGo1z77euR5JI08RIqVzv0vcODC2BYd8EWfwTcotsMf8NWjNGYV1w ruwq9EUT+WKlS8IiItYH0v+/kQlc7AuXXMo7mJAdasdtLY6BJVZOGrJvEC1cIHX8z5ru KZJq5LXziMZiunoPgBtb9cwUSMHxK/vRbhbhji6zcjgrifeoWfVIhWZyiTbCoksFZkKz 7gsQ==