Re: [apps-discuss] Review of: draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-00

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 25 February 2014 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3557; t=1393356004; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=2rWr4Gs W3GE6NJloZxccdR5XxyQWOyVL95oRVfYOpM0=; b=s7uZ+yCh/vjXRAGfOzx3kt+ uX4R4j25qpD0VIvum6EYwTef0zKOpcIsSM9A1P8BHBcasCGkJRKdIMw9sj/xRtkf lfHyqIu++bG5jcpWFtPJ9FE6jGak9QgnMVBr4fSjHnxHnsRspszxkc9EOaxqHA1o E3TxR+kTIFlzeTdMTfA4=