Re: [APPS-REVIEW] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dkim-overview-11

Munjo Yu <munjo.yu@gmail.com> Thu, 25 June 2009 17:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RB86QeeOOoDL0nPF9PWZeWQbxVnLDpKrZKa4cfDWuKU=; b=VLCFnh6Z9la3GopXdPF5+rKrGdPpoiVUT6EulL1so/9wcTNK7OqMZiEZHLLTj0Zm12 yTF5l/6ve8V6sjnsUAQC+08AkJ9U7yrnfjJSJ+01It5OA4RZn/cMLVoE51Yz0r3Fikmz GOo39T+gDtB/fx29Byw+V/ZnjENrbZytnV4kI=