Re: [aqm] draft-ietf-aqm-pie-02 review

"Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com> Wed, 18 November 2015 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=133509; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1447878580; x=1449088180; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Yfr9VcBWpRw1pDsoCI4UM1I57T7E6mbaxfz6dtBFoi8=; b=Icr/Si3z/mS4Dp0Ka1oQJc1CTOZqWGrvTlaoxECt78U14d1ly92Cgbkl aULqgxSEwt9UyC0haT5QPUo538uN5NSB9+pAFxpuEBq8bkG8m2QicmYoe zbvIJkuCpMi5bmPUNOW3aWjuroa39Y80nLBgKWwMqTVjY9ZbAxSx3vzXd s=;