Re: [aqm] Question re draft-baker-aqm-recommendations recomendation #2

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Tue, 30 April 2013 16:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T6m7gKJ+M9C0TlMMa0owtmZnx+3cZjXmW0eFFB6cC3M=; b=VQRpQ63SIm4f1OeGBT4WtvsxhQeZPMFibUm2EWDBN0R78Aq25xmM1H3MpGs9GtMU7K lGpV/4JL84hImaYTuyzxBjJJn153eBC2UQOADrrLp5MQBpeXu3s8Oobh/t7ACgvUSMRo My+fPEitiJ21Jokc0avdCDTffBBJcmkPAblNg8u64ONXEzVasYGwIxYXNWyLww73L94/ B8Rk8UfIlTy0mDyRwrYvxygigbaL/lbOVnZC8qoxY+soIWtmOSHG1BSbF0o+WDEuRepF hgyD6LIxhrv1oBZtDe9h9GNXgPq03T4k27uGOPdi/rOd97fuhRhYG1h++/xf8sGHxKkA RAVA==