[aqm] Review of draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines

Jim Gettys <jg@freedesktop.org> Mon, 13 April 2015 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=UuEDmlJ2/6xslgA7d37Lf6b3A5DRsTjHde6B2pr05Rk=; b=IqD167s4UDLwPOjacIqSIscvzUFkHHSQ7Edypil9Q62Z6PJkFBR/jJwrluskgmkOy1 p64vvsRdzWhDkbh43PWlWp5mzDI0yvQXP4jLCrgixEtzO6GaQcfiaJcW//v1GDaWzlVa Oixlt+JHeeRrUQd/LJHHy/KlHwuPTiq6HnQbxEqKuzg2clgU5VYDMwtWuxVOqvL3UqnB VoocktBIZh0b+92F2imZJoqAcdhS4cR+ieJg1j+tU9MORXVi01DfrTv9Dk8WhkF6f9Sv tkGcg1Z4nSIwkojxjsWnFfMUgH/BrQgPMpG4wm/nWBLQf5wj26+9ZohJfJjK9L18w6ep XClQ==