Re: [aqm] publishing algorithms

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Thu, 17 April 2014 21:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0GA9FbWCVb5l7cSP0hwcBTcDK1YkeN/1lzORQRUiXFE=; b=fbUpJqocB2n2miAESt7JbWwxLfVRayljAqZsQHgWOc4RjCgj2BCKeymkSBDBahJ0eC KDT7T+YfrQ/asKDo6k5Bd0IURA5XFseGxiwSFFRSXpaDoVWJsyZlhPSjeKxx2KI9s5m8 K0RuTAnSFIjKDVSTX60XNO/J12CHJiLPy6cwkL1w3Rmp11fdRlgTpgVTwxoLH/2PYVVu DnEkNZm2qTN3kjpSehRop8g3lsYoyORqSMIR7vxSdWQE8T+O+s/gCI3oXBLrn4hkohKM FEHzAbKnQ1SJ5aPYSa8El+4DD3+wgCCCzgY+uL8TllEEk9Lk7jMiMeR36VLF+T+HMBmn JtOw==