Re: [aqm] draft-ietf-aqm-pie-01: review

Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net> Fri, 03 July 2015 10:36 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 11:32:51 +0100
From: Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net>
To: "Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com>
References: <201505081009.t48A9ADl005953@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <CAA93jw6tgdibvKf9zMieSBgszKX3WpOJTtFea=knEyscOMQeWw@mail.gmail.com> <201505091720.t49HKKhX018514@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <D177BF2C.4B824%g.white@cablelabs.com> <201505130131.t4D1VH58023527@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <D178C9B0.4B9BC%g.white@cablelabs.com> <D183961B.F09C%ropan@cisco.com> <201505221638.t4MGcZ3w020094@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <D184CA8C.F0F2%ropan@cisco.com>