Re: [aqm] AQM plans

Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com> Fri, 26 February 2016 22:04 UTC

To: "De Schepper, Koen (Nokia - BE)" <koen.de_schepper@nokia.com>, "aqm@ietf.org" <aqm@ietf.org>
From: Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:04:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [aqm] AQM plans

Hi, I'm now sorry that we didn't schedule an AQM meeting slot in Buenos
Aires.  We can certainly pre-load an agenda for Berlin with these topics
though.  That is a long way in the future, however, so please use the
mailing list to discuss tests and metrics, share results, advertise
papers, etc, in the meantime on these topics!