Re: [aqm] [iccrg] Comments on draft-irtf-iccrg-tcpeval

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Tue, 09 December 2014 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DNyHajQiYrcHI1zGoozIoRHKNnd0zir1X4B8qHLXuyc=; b=ZdQRsynwQOWlBOiSBlUTvG6HiArPAh3PY0Lfhf1S6hifa9yxkYp/qNgT+XtiSZ+3XW uHGsIO79zXYL9F7EsTDwxrLXj2UC+O4NuJEo0D+yBcH2qHrNv3+EYF6G4dj94SV8EagU FgAKnqDFmn/6p3RSQY1oavsK9z02fcd8rpP2d56zFFgRLvyTQaOfulYH54VYH9riLGuz g8P2rnFf+7LJVkdJz3FfMTEhGmv4WZxtimX2K7+4bullfp5/B6EVcWsxZyeeY/hHcVBu /B+mIgG/u2MPT8GSBZRwP2+ePzMg448/x/T81GOgBe7fTSUOLQKA4RJRtHQW0Yo2LXzz mHww==