Re: [aqm] think once to mark, think twice to drop: draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits-02

David Lang <david@lang.hm> Mon, 30 March 2015 04:16 UTC

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:16:03 -0700
From: David Lang <david@lang.hm>
To: "Scheffenegger, Richard" <rs@netapp.com>
References: <23AFEFE3-4D93-4DD9-A22B-952C63DB9FE3@cisco.com> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB75BAA82@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <72EE366B-05E6-454C-9E53-5054E6F9E3E3@ifi.uio.no> <55146DB9.7050501@rogers.com> <08C34E4A-DFB7-4816-92AE-2ED161799488@ifi.uio.no> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB75BAFA0@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1503271024550.2416@nftneq.ynat.uz> <5d58d2e21400449280173aa63069bf7a@hioexcmbx05-prd.hq.netapp.com> <20150327183659.GI39886@verdi> <72C12F6B-9DDE-4483-81F2-2D9A0F2D3A48@cs.columbia.edu> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1503271211200.19390@nftneq.ynat.uz> <D13AFCE7.46BC%kk@cs.ucr.edu>, <alpine.DEB.2.02.1503271257230.19390@nftneq.ynat.uz> <AE342093-DE05-4D93-96DA-EB07E221F1D9@netapp.com>