Re: [arch-d] Hiding in crowds

William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Tue, 24 May 2022 21:37 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.096 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btmx201904; t=1653428264; bh=FbpDWQtWygKF4/gPkR2mhSP5kuRiT7EsKkif1neA14U=; h=To:Cc:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:From:Date; b=CWgJEM+cSPnhxbfiKYpgUzvEmXeOiIiOhXjujr/l4BrdiejizHffwTORGJWeLDNdc0aJPFqCTwI/ega1PkWYCYSnkeLTYBOc8kS5G8sl/SfjFP2vLQLeHHRrwMXec2BP/emKzYrdc+qXU8zpOWAag9va+9LnySDAJ2oDCTmWybl6QPRuHgKF1Toz3rrUrga5uHn2I8l2n7LOOl8tUfMqZs16AQgg0tAwXZ/z1/alGs4PMz+dNWgKPcibEeapHN5pn7GNJokCvGyQstV1Bc0xV3DKxDPtMt1rUdd4jPqZ0g9oeyedf5lH5ap0hQ+1hgpXdATMC8lPv72yfjxb5vQqEg==
X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvfedrjeegucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuueftkffvkffujffvgffngfevqffopdfqfgfvnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpefvvefkjghfufggtggfihfhffesrgdtregstderjeenucfhrhhomhephghilhhlihgrmhgplfgpifcuqfhvvghrihhnghhtohhnuceofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepvdefleekhfduhfehgfegudeffffgveekvdeggedtheetvdfgfeevtddvffekgfejnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepuddtrddvrdefkedruddukedpuddtledrudehfedruddufedrjeeknecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepshgrqdhprhguqdhugihfvghpqddtfeejrdgsthhmgidqphhrugdrshihnhgthhhrohhnohhsshdrnhgvthdpihhnvghtpedutddrvddrfeekrdduudekpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepfihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomhdpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepgedprhgtphhtthhopegrrhgthhhithgvtghtuhhrvgdqughishgtuhhsshesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohephhhuihhtvghmrgeshhhuihhtvghmrgdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehmnhhothesmhhnohhtrdhnvghtpdhr tghpthhtohepfihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomh