Re: [arch-d] HTTP 2.0 + Performance improvement Idea

Rakshith Venkatesh <vrock28@gmail.com> Wed, 26 March 2014 01:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=px7t9cg2F4V5ZNzZM8PsMLTiDLA1XQQrVU1DMN04SCw=; b=A6cBVGbiwCB+yuXnH5zijF96iut+F8lKLzk2IxyjZsE9pMaCRizaiOt0cnqb6pSd/D UcEIscQXbqBsU7llTGZoWgGK4KldCQ24fQrGzF0YLZp1gm+WyaC4YRWNrDXxHlVkWvYD KZY3Ut4uyAjF2aVJMnGVfyN+odNQcyyXUdNOSnUhcbITSifuFFkjueYvcrWPPTF4EbBV aQDky3HjybYl+N4iDBtrI38k3ea61Ohen7qqjjnvOe+G9CE2GP7QwdT+0Asa6Lq1lawg 5Hd5WwkKuENV+9X41KStDht7fc1ohc20K+yLzdwFlzKtpRogDdBmdUmp1bHR71a07woq 7l/A==