Re: [CONTENT] RE: [arch-d] Re: Notes From Monday Nights Meeting

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 09 November 2006 16:59 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [CONTENT] RE: [arch-d] Re: Notes From Monday Nights Meeting
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:52:43 -0800
To: "Schliesser, Benson" <bensons@savvis.net>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3173; t=1163091165; x=1163955165; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[CONTENT]=20RE=3A=20[arch-d]=20Re=3A=20Notes=20From=2 0Monday=20Nights=20Meeting |Sender:; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D7iAECxI2uSwLSqIzBNOfSywqb00=3D; b=Bub38fj9YsayrydPAONlc/I+FTDdOZpjRzm/lyJ9PHyfOrj58KS8TktarqwTR724G0Ho2QmK Wq5yvnGrOCuws1uRXR644zJ5GZWj9YODhM6chVxCYJOmWPgvHAMFYfqC;