[arch-d] Chaff in protocols

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2019 05:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Id9I0mFVeLnNFFyZObEnAP/mpXsM9D4NZPfKAFn9DtI=; b=LTXp/PahiKT7aLSGBrW9NuIpioqIgfBVrJTcRjUgEP5TfF5oBB0tleWShXmnVyPmuh rzmxv3l+xCWeYHYVwfyIUx2+YeXcvovRIEQMLrcKZeEZ5g1ocdzWmdgteIza4m+5dlzX M1J8yI76+zK3XQII9VFO9kxE/r70MhfIqQSwhEpKlBMgiw4VXh3YzSQAxfOMVBiTsn2q Jfholgb5bGTYAa/63CkXZQ3Y6eLPZXCn8pItccOzgPxAm3C1il/Gm0uuNYGHXYUsYHxT g0redL9USDbpR+VQ+cGplNTo7mX//NzabHsXenCuYN/VqIE1d/7P8Zl1c6CpMiEIWC+y aTog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Id9I0mFVeLnNFFyZObEnAP/mpXsM9D4NZPfKAFn9DtI=; b=iwDaOG0clX6MsNmqLDThfSHc8aDGCOsgVAzbZT71YGeza7UCA8FwNXCPkhbIPmnx3S RqHt7PpgfUcRseALPvnk+TsG7c5UeYI2ie6ObCh//hu71XSLBWCd600pzTE06YVvP7JG VzftLh5fIsjQb0bLypxt2A8YwNBNS1az0pNKZKVKOr9S6i8u5HemGzHboqax1mZ8O1w+ we4F8V/uzDoP8PCOfexHHLnThU7sHOSNBz4fx4j9r1yVEXscJjU4znM5K8SyqSqGLkXG J7zUXmz9fVJmE5WyyLtiQFbX3xQUOfJc2X/DS0MOBQUJ1t1PD3O/ql2f8fSbRozFLp0E Sxtg==