Re: [arch-d] Chaff in protocols

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Sun, 21 July 2019 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KtafaGHuRNaU8n9t54tFRaio2NPkatbMonTpLTolgC8=; b=HAQFxm918XXvlH2VESyz0SksIuBoxvS7HOoOVHg8y6BL6vTMdXLIHoOQtZYREmwci/ /GGKYtfhx+MnLecSlPh2mkx/bvdo8TK8tY5iuihBgNz73OWpZoSJ+3aRR9AKVshp66Ld 1MW6Vo68Acaq7a3JRreXHYjzjYzxcRylVHN6FWITYPgGo8PkxqtdOhW3MmNGdqU0mkHF usyOM4x0IxGrpobVulAcf8BSJMIHfTwJMin4C1syAm9lrbNranDoElZeTqauIdCoj5u8 BCcxqIw0Kv8wKkV+mn21xWFci5EMRdivGRi5XI61RjCcR4d0WFq2YMTfNot90vjSxgey TWiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KtafaGHuRNaU8n9t54tFRaio2NPkatbMonTpLTolgC8=; b=PxZyh1JV74aWVy7PYEEtG7tIcGZmfvoTa02QdVFTikqdRxr9InT3J7MM1KVta+8mYE 10tehwFRQUFYwci8FMmovwML/mraPSBojKjmpB5OuNR1iWuTBLx3WXW+uQpOyiStVFBf yaGvyYFOrJDBHBxbWRY3XQH3bbdFU8+qjS20wu4QAe8ySQFW1777C8Cnono02N5yYbA9 Bl8ttCfIGaZw43eDVri/U+KNR4go6HHhKulBP83CoHugqy92uZJULiPuLqOaiVSQg/6c bNXPqRg4MsunAXmF+6HuPSpqavHR3YhKgsJQrF3o8ZWhfU/BsWUMPPeobwst21H8Rpj3 FraQ==