Re: [art] Registering the 'LoST-Validation' NAPTR Service Tag

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 January 2020 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=R8psEXGY8yklSirkWGiwrupN+c+gLy97hjvMgswFy+I=; b=WH+B5ypbRXBhZ2WfSXxcw9x1gywiE/Li1IXjIBF2femQWf+eAJCSRg1r9Jca0F02RE mxw6sUUnfX/28kJoub6d8V5XKz3uRaQ5H1RArVdLzZrWYr6J5kiCQwhlnef/iUEgYn/R 6trvJWILHAUQqyxJOXv8X4/a/7M9i4GncrC/e/94YIioizIgQfiWZtlPm3eXVjE1cU77 n2tYWf0WJAEJHVs4stJSAwD1ma9ObM1zU1FJ5peqYP5KZ064uXUTv/Bn90CEeUe76wYA yMPgMatfywUGvQMHvJIlLwrXomNIOXASt4YeQfaWTpe0Q1mEJ4zR2iCAndrfzXEJlcoq BcOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R8psEXGY8yklSirkWGiwrupN+c+gLy97hjvMgswFy+I=; b=VWgDPlwpwkijQe9dYg9zmbZuXSIJ2P4S0ZtqV/qWztNisG/0VsukyhLl6+ntKVVJEw Um0z2C2MlJHTE6KXYidbLDz2dIJLMzNT+zTQ9CLG5fToYyiug2RVvFfSHW6b22MgoyQ5 IX82e/KheGY1kIscFUR2uOVq2UaOMywgWLkBKsXpj9HqV1JmFrRCze3vEPQHQfeym6Zd bdODVrO8XxorRjVZs38OX94ZWiPFlj21ekzyRdofhSC4FlC8QtT57y0m84b9I6dBdRN9 5pWVj444MaDpsPcK96kzL3AQBy5wgSBBNxs3k5gDbcpTGoVlgjdJExtpSFW/jEmqgxMO gIUA==