Re: [Atlas] Application Transport LAyer Security (ATLAS) Charter Text

Abhijan Bhattacharyya <abhijan.bhattacharyya@tcs.com> Thu, 01 February 2018 06:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tcs.com; i=@tcs.com; q=dns/txt; s=default; t=1517465497; x=1549001497; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:subject:from:to:cc: message-id:date; bh=oGQHtzw89BP4675T/xt1clhsTIgjS6IZmH1kQZo48Pk=; b=M6rKoE4sMvIQnBXnjI7VbjJ1u6FdgTM5Xhlr8avGmyhkKO+TCePPQad1 +Jqnzo2dG2+BQ4pV+PEoM5Mc8GlHBEeQrUIpTVJI96IJrh1AVZDbldlkA 1/fNBoignZkUaPFYbP0C5u+WoKJXrIqUTItXxyV72l1egJVCIiJKycmXr o=;
IronPort-PHdr: 9a23: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