Boundaries of Atom (was Re: to/cc/bcc extension)

Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com> Sun, 17 October 2010 11:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Rj6nWmTq2/u2gtWWihsJM8WkBVrZCDdQBlyh060wlc4=; b=R7nKqhB/ioh113pClb6jDqht/TfRDa9SX1ec/4EWY5S+h9e15VW4q0PgEcz7JbTz9l +gzBU0dwI9Tftwi4wVxgXE0IfVHrN1lx3LmhFm+ph9oYbqZGEBMM9QWlPE1+sKYDKa4Q DWlcRoynLNUs6ZNbBOslomrwKZprIfBq6t7Pk=