Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9252 <draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-15> for your review

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 17 June 2022 11:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ABtdCZu28etImDmV7S+IUJ8TOxd+P8Q8HPNldnexsvM=; b=oCN0+3CTnANwUpRiTZah6b0wz0wsJ7GK8JMBAUmqot424U4wj21ELvF05Y9plknLA1 y7hIuYhFjBa9EaZG8EqYLxZAUspPC6ALGdBWATxull3cIwS07+kg+FHDUdu4c/SvUrfp JvDOK5+TqWgGXxkmX229seNxGo6OUk+nas/IJWQt8EZe39hbHOZoakPX6xy+L2cqvklu gJz6/QrTGfIJ9GNWymxSxWSw2VSivFJRVqT2RpB+XzgHqHNDpDAycA5vIWWPI0r0RWLD ZoKSR2bsUnC8Eo6TaPFqrTLlHvo+38epTORxWjjV3nCWHUChbrMJe20LG7okf4DG65JP 9QiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ABtdCZu28etImDmV7S+IUJ8TOxd+P8Q8HPNldnexsvM=; b=o8d4YWU+pRE/AxIqKDj1zSTJCTPqf0aw4O6GeEUZhqFUvZ3/2SrjcnytRxqPFCeA6N RbWVb9s+vt5DIUUlFWjkvW03835pzKVcE4AaH2rcxBq9pWP0wjDv134n2ai6TTNi0s+n Y0uQkFXwARgMQn5azfQwYKOXKGeFrDaH3IZhoIyZdUsGKnWsat8Y4T8zRHuZzvqUfz/A Qd9/XmCJXi/cEoa/Ha4ODQJ2YjTPl+0ZGbN51oY9YA/FIS57foCx3bBxzN2TgdGu4rRt OdQADgpCd+K8ScR3gR0ph6EZsW6E1mR9MtPj1uFqSBVCjr1rXXrOLcu0Iz/dHTdsz/Wt /QsA==
References: <20220610205617.656031E64D@rfcpa.amsl.com> <446_1655133378_62A754C2_446_481_1_8bc712bb959d4075b16eb76c11f98108@orange.com> <1AA0FC5D-2099-4BF9-853B-3ABE7E68C0FE@amsl.com> <CAH6gdPycw8vj9vJAYG0n9rU0SCt1N1=0kAE1OGZbvDLa5EMn7A@mail.gmail.com> <13B33900-D735-4C1A-986F-245F8ABFBDFB@amsl.com> <CAH6gdPwxsv5JJKRzqfMmJ3ifgVWGxxC7U9rgO1oOYB7NpRipXQ@mail.gmail.com> <C63BE93E-AFD8-469D-84AD-56701CA4E20D@amsl.com>