Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9269 <draft-irtf-icnrg-icn-lte-4g-12> for your review

Reuben Esparza <resparza@amsl.com> Tue, 16 August 2022 19:04 UTC

From: Reuben Esparza <resparza@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 12:03:14 -0700
Cc: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "irsg@irtf.org" <irsg@irtf.org>, "daveoran@orandom.net" <daveoran@orandom.net>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: "Anil Jangam (anjangam)" <anjangam@cisco.com>, "psuthar@google.com" <psuthar@google.com>, "Milan Stolic (mistolic)" <mistolic@cisco.com>, "dirk.trossen@huawei.com" <dirk.trossen@huawei.com>, "r.ravindran@f5.com" <r.ravindran@f5.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9269 <draft-irtf-icnrg-icn-lte-4g-12> for your review

Hi Authors,

Anil, thank you for your reply and updated XML file.

We notice that two instances of "mobile gateways (SGW/PGW)” remain lowercased while the majority are uppercased.

Similarly, we still see "SGW, PGW" vs. "(SWG, PGW)" vs. "SGW/PGW” throughout the document.

Please let us know if this was intentional or if any updates are needed (i.e., would inserting “and” between “SWG" and “PGW” be beneficial)?

Once we receive a response along with your final approval, along with that of Prakash, Milan, Dirk, and Ravi, we’ll be able to continue with the publication process for this document.

Please review the document carefully to ensure satisfaction, as we do not make changes once it
has been published as an RFC.

Please contact us with any further updates you may have.  We will await approvals from each author
prior to moving forward in the publication process.

A diff file highlighting only the AUTH48 updates is available at:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9269-auth48diff.html

The text, XML, and comprehensive diff files are available at:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9269.txt
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9269.pdf
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9269.html
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9269.xml
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9269-diff.html

Note that it may be necessary for you to refresh your browser to access the most recent version.

The AUTH48 status page for this document is available here:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9269

Thank you.

RFC Editor/re