Re: [auth48] [ADs] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9359 <draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-conf-state-10> for your review

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 20 March 2023 18:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1679336986; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FoYwcvaNnMsjxserJl+V8q3KKsya5jmUzXQ4lquZGYo=; b=UUEsz6TcLkNtct9NvoYUo5X2l+BkO8H5henqM0uNGCNx93HElAGv+zi9pw93JdDNJ1 neCMma3u7iFnfCfron35dJSgUogM0lU6J7whyW48zIhh14H+cNdAmc7nlbZ5R93rRh0I OZqk8/AUumqv/9cFV/CPtt3nlqFo8yyf+A1/UCmhZ7lVp0bHkp/BoM6FcnDrc1aiS+Z6 425Z6aU3VfmDY7wWZBVJ9wgWMgZZ2QHSVP/5H/dPBgCbTT5eoHsm9M7RbxjVWUy33ErG sJVcPsOsDkmmOKaQTjmOg9ACha4yPu2YRbcc6tInNtQ5pDg00pRqZdC8QK8ux0k0uzWU O6hw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1679336986; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=FoYwcvaNnMsjxserJl+V8q3KKsya5jmUzXQ4lquZGYo=; b=OfdWxPvkfnDINmhPjQdBrRMaW/iU0XhxUZEdjrkwkMDhcB1fTxl0wKUH+3Z3VdE8iS F1zTnr1ekYobVRolosw5/zcXhSkpNXq3CkPPH94rcjfAZR6d27IgAf7toJgfXh4oXrik TGzgZHu06FXE8riGUwoF2ON0qMFZQ+TiMBoiNehbtz9NPdWTR4kr0yFnLgz5Rm4Kra2x aO6mxcrUCKgic7PKvWGcPfK4sbwyhX5hwg8K3dgxT86j4wSomZSmMnXbidet02TDZ7oa f1M60+nLF7uTDdYaVj7sP3ZYWlJh0hGCk6/oKhB0RtSkbCaiAXN05vcUeVToOwfHiTOB zAzg==